Stay Strong Mama Coaching Programs
Change requires commitment, consistency, and coaching. Show up for yourself and I will show up for you.
- A 1:1 Self-Care Coaching Program for those in the Portland, Oregon area.
If you live outside of the Portland area, please scroll down to see the Virtual Coaching Option.
Ready to dive deeper?
Looking for long-term effectiveness, the most sustainable change, and personalized coaching? Experience the magic in a program designed just for YOU and your unique body.
I will guide you through ten weeks of self-healing. We will start with a detailed overview and program plan and each week will include:
- A Thai Structural Bodywork session
- A check-in on how your body is feeling
- A review on the progress we’re making toward your goals
- Coaching on self-massage, foam rolling, appropriate stretching, effective strength training
- Guidance on how to integrate it all at home
All about You
The program is completely tailored to you - Everything as it pertains to your body, your specific needs and problem areas. And most importantly - what YOU hope to get out of the program.
You commit to the program and I commit to You!
Because we’re all busy and new routines take time and coaching to fully integrate, I will be there with you EVERY step of the way. You don’t have to do this alone!
Creating and identifying noticeable change
Everyone loves before and afters! We will begin and end the program with a reflection on two very important questions: how do I feel in my body and what am I doing about it?
My goal is for you to end the program empowered to take care of you, with the tools to bring yourself back into your body and ENJOY it.
What do sessions entail?
- 90 minutes - roughly 15 minutes of before and after assessment, 60 minutes of treatment, and 15 minutes of self-care education
- A detailed intake and review of symptoms
- A postural assessment (see HERE for how to prepare for sessions)
Amazing Thai massage, stretching, and relaxation
- Self-care education - learn effective self-care techniques to do at home, including:Self-massage (such as the foam roller, therapy ball, or cupping)
- Strength training
There is so much you can do at home to enhance the effectiveness of your sessions!
I’ll show you HOW.
Creating balance in the body enhances our connection to it
Want to learn more?
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com
“An empowered woman tends her inner fire, lights up those around her and sparks divine transformation within and without.” ~ Shikoba
Therapeutic Coaching Program
Investing in yourself has never been easier. You don’t have to do it alone!
The Stay Strong, Mamas coaching program includes:
- 10 weekly Thai Structural Bodywork sessions
- Weekly tracking of your progress and self-care techniques
- A detailed plan, including goals, treatment, and progress tracking
- Ongoing support, including unlimited texts and emails with questions or for clarification
- Includes a therapy ball and foam roller
- 15% discount on other classes and workshops for the duration of the program
How do you feel in your body? If the answer is anything other than “amazing”, it’s time to try coaching.
All applicants to the coaching program must have an initial 30-minutefree consultation to make sure it's a perfect fit. Click the button below to schedule.
“A strong woman is one who feels deeply and loves fiercely. Her tears flow just as abundantly as her laughter. A strong woman is both soft and powerful. She is both practical and spiritual. A strong woman in her essence is a gift to the world.” ~ unknown
Tell me more about the workbook
Glad you asked!
Together we will track your progress through the weeks and provide tangible before and after reflections.
We all love a good before/after, right?
I'll also provide you with all of the resources you need to complete the program at home.
And perhaps best of all! You will have an invaluable guide for tracking the self-care techniques, tips, and tricks that you will always be able to refer back to even after the program ends.
So, next year when you wake up with a stiff neck, you don’t have to try to remember that self-massage technique you learned in the program.
All you need to do? Refer back to the your resources! It’s like always having me on your shelf, reminding you what you learned in our ten weeks together.
“Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally; it comes from what you do consistently.” ~Marie Forleo
But consistency can be hard, especially when integrating something new. I can help! This is why I have designed this program on a weekly basis. Change, especially when it comes to creating new habits, takes time and consistency. And a little coaching along the way.
Remember, it’s an investment in yourself. And the change that can happen will last forever.
Curious but not ready to dive in?