Keep Your Self-Care In Mind
Learn how to utilize foam rolling, a simple but powerful tool, to alleviate pain or discomfort.
Strong and Balanced Bodies, Peaceful hearts
Jenelle seamlessly weaves together Western approaches to structural bodywork, including postural analysis, muscular imbalances, myofascial release, positional release therapy, and trigger point therapy with traditional techniques from Thailand, including compression, stretching, energy work, and herbal treatments.
Her uniquely blended approach is incorporated into both her one-on-one sessions and Yomassage™ events. True to traditional Thai massage, work is done on a mat on the floor with the client clothed and using a combination of massage and stretching.
Jenelle melds her expansive background in teaching yoga, practicing Thai massage, and studying structural bodywork and has crafted a truly unique experience. This is carried out through her massage services, education, and coaching programs.
How to work with Jenelle:
- Click on the schedule button.
- You’ll be taken to a scheduling page where you can choose your service and schedule a time. You can also select any add-ons (see HERE for options)
- You’ll pay directly online
- Jenelle will email you forms to fill out prior to the session and details on how to prepare for your sessionReach out with any questions
Thai Structural Body Work
Jenelle has crafted a truly unique blending of Western-style structural bodywork with its emphasis on postural assessment and fascial release, and traditional Thai massage methods, including compression, stretching, and energy work. She draws on her analytic mind and background in health research and her intuition and ability to “listen” to the body.
A full session is excellent for addressing pain, imbalances, and dysfunction in the body.
Most effective with a series of 2-5 weekly or bi-weekly sessions, but to dive deeper join my 10-week Coaching Program.
Goals - we work towards:
- Creating balance in the body
- Easing discomfort
- Alleviating pain
- Improving range of motion and movement
- Reducing the risk of future injury
- Relaxing and rejuvenating
Click the button below for pricing, session details, and scheduling.
This incredibly healing group session is a fusion of relaxing and supported positions with hands-on massage therapy. Bolsters, blankets, and blocks support the body to allow for complete relaxation.
Each pose is held for 5-10 minutes while Jenelle comes around and performs Thai-style massage on different parts of the body.
This event is limited to 5 people and lasts 90 minutes. Yomassage™ not only allows your body to stretch and relax in restorative poses, but also increases circulation and provides myofascial and trigger point release.
Sessions include 90 minutes of complete relaxation and bliss with a focus on the breath and mindfulness in a spa-like setting with an oil diffuser, candles, relaxing music.
Prenatal/Postpartum Bodywork Package
New Mamas Need Extra Special Care!
Focus on the unique challenges of pregnancy and postpartum recovery on the body.
Packages include 4 or 8 90-minute options:
- 2 or 4 pregnancy-safe sessions
- Includes bolsters, blankets, props for comfort on your side or a reclined seated position
- 2 or 4 postpartum sessions
- Includes optional scar treatment and belly massage
- All sessions include self-care coaching (which may also be useful during labor)
Pricing - TWO options
- 4 sessions (2 prenatal, 2 postpartum)
- 8 sessions (4 prenatal, 4 postpartum)
Optional Add-Ons - See Below
- C-Section Scar Recovery Kit - $50
- Includes a castor oil blend, flannel square, hot water bottle, and 2 silicone cupping cups [link to blog posts on cupping and castor oil packs)
- Thai herbal treatments - $25
NOTE ~ Prenatal and postpartum clients MUST receive clearance from their doctor that they are safe to receive massage - especially important for any work on c-section scarring
To enhance the treatments, consider adding one or more added treatments and products. When you schedule and pay for your appointment, you will may add any of the following options:
Traditional Thai Herbal Ball - $25
Traditional Thai herbs are freshly cut, mixed, and steamed, then applied to the body as a warm compress. The intoxicating aroma combined with the healing power of traditional herbs make this a delightful experience. When steamed and applied to the body, the herbs can enhance relaxation and ease sore muscles. A truly delightful experience!
Booking at least a week in advance is necessary for this service.
Cupping - $15
To enhance the deep work, I also offer cupping. Using silicone cups to provide suction can help with pain, inflammation, blood flow, and relaxation.
Most often associated with the back, cupping can also be quite effective on the arms and legs.
Cupping can enhance the effectiveness of manual massage and many find the technique very relaxing.
The best things you can do for yourself at home! Enhance the treatment you receive in the sessions with just a few minutes a day! Pick them up in the studio.
- Foam Roller - $25
- Therapy Ball (hard or soft) - $10
- Cupping Set - $20 - Includes two silicone cupping cups and 4oz oil
- C-Section Scar Recovery Set - $50 Includes a signature castor oil blend 4oz, flannel square, hot water bottle, and 2 silicone cupping cups
An excellent add-on to the Prenatal/Postpartum Program
Essential oils have incredible benefits when it comes to self-care. I represent the highest quality of oils on the market - Doterra has a full line of single oils and proprietary blends.
I LOVE helping moms learn new ways to bring essential oils into their lives.
Visit my virtual store HERE my.doterra.com/staystrongmamas or peruse my extensive collection of oils in the studio to discover the perfect ones for YOU. You can even select one to try in the diffuser during your session!
During sessions, I’m happy to make specific recommendations on selecting oils for:
- Sleep (hint: my favorite blend is lavender and cedarwood!)
- Muscle soreness
- Cleaning products
- Uniquely blended body oils, lotions, room sprays, roller balls, diffuser oil blends
- Classes and workshops for learning about oils and incorporating them at home
Click the button below to sign up to my newsletter for updates and news on these classes and workshops.