~ Combining yoga, massage, and mindfulness ~
Yomassage™ is an innovative new approach to bodywork that melds restorative positions and gentle stretching, supported by blankets and bolsters to enhance relaxation, with the healing power of touch and massage.
- 90 minutes of complete relaxation and bliss
- 1-8 participants to one massage therapist
- A focus on the breath and mindfulness
- 4-5 different postures to assist the body in achieving complete relaxation
- 1-2 minutes of massage in each position
- A spa-like setting with an oil diffuser, candles, relaxing music
- 5-10 minutes of guided self-massage using a therapy ball
Props, props, props!
The use of various props makes Yomassage a truly unique experience. Blankets, bolsters, and blocks allow the body to be completely supported to allow for complete relaxation. This allows the body to fully settle in to each positions to receive gentle stretch and effective massage.
A blissful ending
Sessions end in svavasana, supported by bolsters and blankets. Each ending is unique.
Clients are offered a flax eye pill to aid relaxation, which can be scented with an essential oil of your choice.
- Feet wrapped in a warm, moist towel, followed by a relaxing foot massage
- Hot stones placed on the body
- Heated flax pillows behind the neck
- Guided meditation
- Thai hot herbal ball treatment
What sets Jenelle apart?
Jenelle’s own style of massage adds a unique element to this modality, as she is able to incorporate Thai techniques of massage, stretching, and energy work.